The Temple Beth Sholom (TBS-EV) Men’s Club is a member of the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs, Western Region. The club provides a forum for men committed to improving the quality of Jewish life at Temple Beth Sholom and in the Jewish community. The clubs overall goals are to enhance the practice of Conservative Judaism in East Valley and the surrounding cities, provide manpower and funding in support of other Temple Beth Sholom organizations, and provide a program of activities that address current issues of concern to the members; e.g., health and fitness, cultural pursuits, photography, computer technology etc. The Men’s club honors B’nai Mitzvah with a special and lasting gift, and sponsors the Yom Hashoah Candle Project. Social events sponsored by the Men’s Club have included boating, fishing, bowling, and poker nights. The Men’s Club has also supported TBSEV financially and with “sweat equity” in the renovation of the library, kitchen, water-fountain, and Judaica shop.
In support of these goals, the club activities and events:
- Strengthen the involvement of the clubs members in the life of the Congregation.
- Integrate and advance the institutions of the Congregation.
- Promote a more thorough knowledge and appreciation of Jewish life.
- Stimulate social and cultural activities among the members and in the community at large.
- Train knowledgeable leaders for the Congregation and Jewish Community.
Board of Directors
Joe Wechsler – President
Jason Hecht – Publicity / Secretary
If you are interested in joining the Men’s club please use this PDF Fill-in Form
The Men’s Club at TBSEV accepts donations and membership dues online via PayPal.